banner hat 2

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm Many Things...Photographer is Not One of Them

It's been brought to my attention that I have not updated my blog in a long time. And that wasn't an accident. I'm so ashamed of the quality of pictures that I take that I don't want to even put them on the same page as the ones Jen took. I'm going to the library today to get a book on photography, and I'll try to take better pictures if possible. Greg and I have also been talking about getting a new camera if it turns out not to be the operator. Anyway, here is a post so that I can keep my audience.

Evie will be turning one on Tuesday! Yaaay Evie! That's where she claps. Only she doesn't really clap, she puts her left hand out, leaves it stationary and then hits it with her right hand. I'm a little biased, but I think it's pretty cute. Tonight she climed up into her rocking chair and then climed from there onto the couch. For her birthday we may get her some ropes, caribiners, maybe a harness, and take her out for something more challenging...like Monkey Face, Smith Rock, or maybe Fraggle Rock. Look out, Jamie Carie! Actually I got her a little toy at Wal-Mart today and she played with it while we shopped. I'll wrap it up and give it to her on Sunday. I bet she will act like she's never seen it before. I'll take some pictures of her and her cake. Stay tuned!

No comments: