banner hat 2

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"Today I'm going to show you how to eat a Valentine's Day cupcake. My mommy made these 'for my daddy' (she's not fooling anyone...everyone knows my mommy loves cupcakes herself) and I 'helped'. And by 'helped' I mean that I took a bite of a cupcake, along with the paper, and ate it while my mommy was icing the rest of the cupcakes. The cupcake shown here has red hots on it, which I discovered are very yummy."


"Now I'm really going to dig in. Here's to Valentine's Day!"


"Don't let any go to waste...there are starving children in Africa you know."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! My favorite part of this blog are her pigtails! I can't wait for Elaina's hair to grow out some more so that I can do that! I love her Valentine's Day shirt too! Hope you had a good one!
Your sister,
Joanna