banner hat 2

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

aunt jamima

IMG_1676 color lr

IMG_1688 color lr

I found this dress on my way home from work at a Once Upon a Child store for $4.50. I almost felt guilty leaving after not really having paid much for it. Evie was so excited to try it on, and she was also excited that it had this matching bandana..."baby..hat!" she said. She also got some baby gouchos..what a steal! I can't wait to wear mine at the same time she wears hers! Mommy and Evie matching, what could be better? I'm not sure if I've got this bandana on her correctly. If you know better than I do, just let me know how she should be wearing it. I looked at the syrup bottle and this is how Auntie Jamima was wearing it.

You know what really has me giddy? The thought of having two little ones to photograph together! Two little girls in matching dresses, that'd be great..or a little boy to compliment our little princess, that'd be fun too. I guess we'll see!

IMG_1682 bw lr

IMG_1708 color lr cropped

1 comment:

jamie said...

Oh my gosh....these pictures are too cute. She looks just adorable and I love that dress!