banner hat 2

Sunday, August 05, 2007

happy birthday to me

IMG_3687 bw lr
Today my grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles came over for my birthday party. My birthday isn't officially until Wednesday, but they helped me ring it in a few days early. Mommy made me a Mickey Mouse cake (she kept saying something about Mickey being a little un-caucasian b/c she got the color wrong, but I'm not sure what that means). I got a little bit embarrassed and shy when everyone sang to me, but then I got to blow out my candles, and then I got to blow out my candles again...and again...and again, all by request of course. I loved that part. I got so many neat things, strollers to push my babies, lots of toys, and my very own tricycle. I've been asking for one of those for a long time and I love it. I can't wait until I can reach the pedals! Neither can daddy; his back is probably a little sore!
IMG_3684 color lr

IMG_3721 bw lr

IMG_3734 color lr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the cake!
Love,
Joanna

JSherrick said...

oh I just know you spoiled her to pieces. Glad she had so much fun!

jamie said...

The cake is too cute...homemade is always sooo nice!