banner hat 2

Monday, January 08, 2007


We are so very excited that the sun is shining today, we couldn't resist taking advantage of the good indoor lighting. And by we, I mean I. Evie is celebrating by lying on our bed reading her favorite book. Have you heard of the Boohbah's? I hadn't, but the doctor's office gave her this book. I think they are comparable to Teletubbies. Very strange and kind of freaky. That's the book she wants to read a lot right now. This morning when I was emptying the dishwasher, there was a pitcher turned upside down but it had a little water resevoir on the top. I was trying to carefully move it to the sink so I could dump the water in the sink, but I was unsteady, and the water spilled on Evie just as she looked up to see what was going on. So she got splashed in the face with dishwasher water. She didn't appreciate it much.

No comments: