banner hat 2

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

i need to write these things down

closeup in the car lr

I was telling a lady at work a story today about Evie and we were both laughing about it, and she said, "you need to write these things down so you can share them with her later!" So this is where I'm going to write it down. Yesterday I started trying to potty train Evie. I let her run around without a diaper and I gave her lots of stuff to drink...nothing too bad, just beer and gin and tonic in a sippy cup. Or maybe it was Juicy Juice...I get her cup and my cup confused sometimes. She peed on the floor maybe 4 or 5 times, and I'd swoop her up in my arms and sit her on the potty. Then she'd cry b/c for one she didn't like the potty and b) because she didn't like pee on her leg...which is strange b/c I really like that. Who doesn't? Anyway I gave up, because I heard you can make them regress if you push it, and she obviously didn't want to do it. So then I put a diaper on her and jumped in the shower. After I had applied my shampoo she came over to the curtain and pulled it back, peeped inside and said Help please (which she pronounces "up-peas") while holding herself. Then she went number 2 in her britches. That must've been my window of opportunity, because she hasn't done it since.

1 comment:

JSherrick said...

that's too funny! Connor tells me now when he's gone "poopeee". It cracks me up.
Look at the biceps in her arm! Wow!