banner hat 2

Monday, July 16, 2007


IMG_3160 bw lr

After an afternoon at the pool and a delicious dinner of leftovers, mommy and daddy let me have an Oreo. Only this time they gave me a dunk tank too, which I've never had before. Mommy was just being sweet to me because I gave her so many hugs today, but then she said, "I should really be getting pictures of this." Hence this post.

IMG_3161 bw lr

Here's me dunkin'...
IMG_3170 color lr

Here's daddy helping me drink the leftover milk...
IMG_3178 color lr

Then I figured out that I could probably drink the leftover milk myself, and that's when the fun stopped and the cleanup crew came in...
IMG_3183 bw lr
And that is what summer should be about. Sitting in a diaper and a bikini top dunking oreos with your mommy and daddy!

2 comments:

jamie said...

Sara she is just too cute. She looks so grown-up!

Anonymous said...

Too darn adorable! We miss you guys!
Love,
Joanna