banner hat 2

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

too many cooks in the kitchen

IMG_2943 bw

Today daddy had the day off (mommy says because it is Independence Day), so we made banana muffins together. He let me stir the flour, but even though I kept saying, "Evie do it! Evie do it!" he wouldn't take his hand off of that spoon. My daddy sure is great though. And my mommy sure did love his muffins (she's pregnant you know, and she likes food).

IMG_2941 bw lr

In the next picture I have peanut butter all over my face. I like to call it "pea-bo" and mommy and daddy think they can get me to eat my bananas if they smear it on the banana. I've outsmarted them though, and I just lick it off the banana. I eat a whole banana every once in a while, but if I ate all of the bananas there wouldn't be any to make banana muffins with. I like to spread the wealth (and the pea-bo).

IMG_2914 lr

I hope you had a happy 4th of July. I wore this special dress today in honor of our great nation.

IMG_2987 color

1 comment:

jamie said...

yet another aborable dress!!! She just looks so cute....I wonder if Carter would let me buy him cute little dresses?!?