banner hat 2

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Finally! She Colors!

0005lr

Recently Evie has taken an interest in coloring. This is something I've tried to get her to do in the past, but she just started getting excited about it. I think I need a tablecloth now. As my friend Christina pointed out yesterday, Evie's morning hair is very pretty. Well, her afternoon hair is just as pretty I guess. ;)

0003 lr

If you look closely at that orange crayon, you can see that the color is "Macaroni and Cheese." I think we need to stop blaming video games and fast food for the obesity problem in America and start looking at Crayola.

0004lr

Here is Evie's representation of Daddy, Mommy, and Evie (self pronounced Ehie). You can see she has an imaginative view of her father.
0002 lr

0006lr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evie's drawing of her dad is fantastic (as well as you and herself)...a little risque, though. ;) ~Casey

Sara said...

Greg says the crayon picture "looks a little set-up". Is it that unbelievable that Evie stood crayons up in a straight line and I just happened to be standing there with my camera?