banner hat 2

Thursday, April 26, 2007

just one

0001

We have this weird habit in my family (on the Bradley side) where we stick out our tongues whenever we are doing anything where we have to concentrate. It's very strange, and unfortunately it is in Evie's genes too. Today I took some pictures of her in her room and this is one of the few where her tongue isn't sticking out of her mouth!

After I posted this and thought about it for a while, I thought why not show the pictures where her tongue is sticking out? I'm sure my mom will get a kick out of this. She's slightly amused when her grandkids start to do this...she knew it would only be a matter of time ;) Look at this...see how much concentration it takes to clap! This reminds me so much of my dad it's scary.

tongue 3 low restongue 2 low res


And here it is about to make its way out.
tongue1 low res

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She has such beautiful eyes!
Let's get together this week for a playdate! How's Tuesday or Friday sound?
Joanna