banner hat 2

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 06



Evie had a wonderful Christmas and is resting peacefully. It was so great to see her get excited about her presents, Grandpa's tractor, and her new found love of eggnog. I thought it would be too thick to come out of a sippy cup, but I was wrong. My favorite thing though was watching her dance to the awesome music at our church service on Christmas Eve, entertaining everyone around us. Kids are so great in that they don't care what people think of them yet, and I think that's how I wish I was. I wanted to dance too! Here's a picture of her just before we left for Greg's parents....



Here's one where she's "helping" to feed the kittys at the farm, which is no easy task if you've ever worn thumbless mittens. I think this may be my favortie picture ever. So farm. So America.




And here she is with Grandpa.

No comments: