banner hat 2

Friday, December 01, 2006

"This is How We...

..brush our teeth. Pay close attention. It's like the kamikaze instructor pilot said to his students, 'watch closely because I'm only doing this once.' First, take your tooth brush in your hand like this:"


"Then put the brush in your mouth like this:"


"You can even turn it over if you want to, like this. My mommy doesn't like it when I do it this way, but I keep telling her it's all the same."


"Next time we'll talk about how to unplug our baby monitors...any questions?"

1 comment:

JSherrick said...

your b/w are looking good girl. Okay, I have an idea for you. Your blog is named Evie unplugged. Why don't you put a pic of her holding the electric cord (unplugged) in your banner? Maybe show more of the electric cord than what is shown in this one?? I am sure she would be up to that session :-) She's still a cutie. Like her slicked hair in this last one.