banner hat 2

Friday, March 09, 2007

teddy bear lr

I'm not really into scrapbooking, mostly because it takes a lot of time and glue. Neither of which I have. But I think one day Evie will appreciate that I kept this blog. Pretty soon it will have to be moved to another location, with a new name. I can't have Greg Jr. sharing Evie Unplugged. Until then I'm enjoying the one on one time. Today we got to spend a lot of time outside. Evie was thrilled to be walking on the ground outside with no snow under her feet. There is still a little sludge in our side yard, and she slipped and fell when she was following me into the garage. I said, "you better get up..you're getting your pants all muddy." So she picked herself up, and started brushing off her knees (the wet spots didn't brush off). Then she was very proud of herself and said, "Good girl!" and kept walking. Everything that comes out of her mouth makes me smile.

paci lr

big smile lrhoodedgirl low res


I wanted to post a picture of Greg throwing Evie in the air. He does this at least once every evening, and she loves it, although she doesn't get the lift that she used to. Then again she doesn't spit up anymore after he does it either :)
throwing evie 2 lr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg Jr.? Does that mean you are having a boy or is it just wishful thinking?
Joanna

JSherrick said...

Oh, i love that first one...and i see she still likes the cell phone!