banner hat 2

Monday, March 19, 2007

this is why I wanted a girl...

colordresslr

To dress her up! Actually she's the one who wanted to dress up. Last night we were packing for our trip to Hawaii (tomorrow!! yaay!), and I laid this dress out that Grandma W had gotten for Evie. When I looked back the dress and Evie were both gone. When she reappeared with the dress it was all wet. A trail from the toilet seat led me to conclude that she had dipped the dress in the toilet. Sorry Grandma. We washed it last night and laid it out to dry. Today she was begging me to put it on her, so that's just what we did. Pretty flattering, don't you think? Now if we could just figure out what to do with that hair!

bwdresslr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evie looks like such a big girl! Have fun in Hawaii! I'll be praying for you and your plane ride! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. You are coming back, right?
Love,
Joanna