banner hat 2

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I've had a few people ask me if we are having a boy because of my Greg Jr. comment in the last post. No, we don't know that, since we're waiting for the surprise this time. We'd be thrilled with either but have a feeling it's a Mr.

Anyway, back to the princess. She's having a lot of fun exploring and being outside. Today she got to see about 50 worms fall off the garage door when we opened it this morning, and has "yucky" down pat. (I taught her that..worms are yucky. We don't eat them).

She learned how to water her shoes...
watering canlr

She ventured off to see her favorite neighbor, even though I told her nobody was home...
kellyssidewalklr

But she didn't believe me, so she just stood there waiting for them to open the door...
kellysporchlr

Then she waited in her little wagon and waited for mommy to push her...
inmywagonlr

And finally she tried to eat some plastic...
eating plasticlr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so funny. I love Evie pictures. ~Casey