banner hat 2

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Evie G Funk




That's her rapper name...Evie G Funk. I don't have much to write about, but Greg thinks I should write about my dead pansies. But what he meant was my dead impatiens...the only pansy around here is Greg A Funk. Yeah, the frost got them last night. They look like e.coli spinach now. You can't even tell that they were ever flowers. Pretty sad, really, considering I gave them a watering every morning this summer, and now all I've got to show for it is dead pansies. Oh well, there's always next year I guess. Here are some pictures from today. I would've taken some when we went on our walk to Lo Bill, but only Evie's eyes and cheeks were showing (all bundled up) even though it was pretty sweet. Speaking of Lo Bill, I've entered us about 15 times in this "Win a Disney Cruise Sweepstakes" they are having in November. It's for a family of 4--all expenses paid. As you know we are only a family of 3. I'll make you a deal. If you comment on this blog posting and I like it better than the other comments, you can come with us when we win the Disney cruise.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I have a quick question. I came across your blog through Blue Candy Photography. You take very good pics for an amiture!! My question is, what program do you use to create the 3 picture collage? You have a couple of them posted in your Aug. and sept archieves. One of them is of your daughter with pumpkins--adorable. Just wondering---tvink@sbcglobal.net
Thanks,
Tina

Anonymous said...

So, when are we all going on the Disney cruise? I need to start packing :)

Jamie C.