banner hat 2

Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy 38th Post to Me!


When I logged in, it said I had posted 37 posts. So this makes 38. What a milestone. Is there any number more insignificant than 38? Here are a few of the Evmeister. She was sitting in front of the glass door, and since it is winterish outside, in front of the door is about the only light we can bring into our house. I'm pushing for skylights in the living room. I have to have some new lofty goal since I got the camera. I thought she looked so sweet and innocent, so I snapped a few. I hope you like them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 38th Post! I've been on the edge of my seat waiting for more pictures! Evie, of course, is super cute!
Joanna

Anonymous said...

I'm 38 and that isn't as insignificant as you think. Not that I'm important, but "old" people as defined by 11 year olds is 40. And at 38, things are catching up to me, as they say.

Praise God for little Evie. This pic at the bottom is awesome.
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/4304/3706/660/gse_multipart53075.jpg

Rick R
(38)