banner hat 2

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My High Chair


You know who isn't very nice? Alex Trebek. I don't know if anyone saw the end of Jeopardy tonight, but they had little kids on there, so we watched it thinking maybe we would know some of the answers. We didn't, but that's not the point. At the very end when they do final Jeopardy, the answer was something like "These are 2 of the 3 states that space shuttles have landed." One of the kids wrote "What are Florida and Houston?" This kid is only like 11, so it's completely forgiveable, but instead of saying something like, "No I'm sorry that is incorrect," Alex had to go and point out that "Florida is a state, and of course Houston is NOT." I don't know why he didn't just drag him across the stage and beat him with the you're-an-idiot stick. I think maybe he feels powerful knowing more than an 11 year old. Anyway I just wanted to share that. I hope SNL does a spoof off of it. Regardless, I was loving the way the light was hitting Evie today when she was eating her nanna. No, she wasn't eating her grandma, that's nanna as in Gwen Stefani's favorite fruit, b-a-n-a-n-a-s. Plus it's easy to get pictures when she's in the high chair, since she can't run (and by run I mean crawl) away from the camera. And yes that is a tear on her cheek. Mommy is just not fast enough with that fruit.

1 comment:

JSherrick said...

and we wonder why our youth are so troubled... guys like Alex Trebek.
Great job capturing good real life photos! Her eyes have great catchlights in the first one!