banner hat 2

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Roscoe's Tacos



Someone actually took me up on my offer to take bad pictures of them...not bad as in dirty, but bad as in I wish I knew what I was doing. Actually we were going to the pumpkin patch with them today anyway, so taking pictures before we went and while we were there was a no-brainer. Baby Elaina is so beautiful, and she's very photogenic, but she is getting a tooth and was scared to death of this camera as big as your head (who wouldn't be?). So we didn't have very good luck with the opportunities to snap, but we made the most of it. I'd love to do this again with them in a few months. I'll post some from the pumpkin patch tomorrow. Here's a little teaser for you though: barefoot Evie in the orange melon field! We also had Roscoe's Tacos tonight, which was great. I don't have pictures of that, and I'm sure everyone was glad that the camera finally got a rest.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them! I'm so psyched to have made your blog!