banner hat 2

Monday, September 18, 2006

Just for Fun


Not much going on today. Monday is grocery day, so we did that. Speaking of groceries, Greg, Evie, and I ate fresh bagged spinach last week! That's the last time we're doing anything healthy. We didn't get sick or anything, but come on! We've never bought fresh bagged spinach, I'd rather eat my sock, but we figured it would be good for us. We did cook it and put it on pizza, trying to make it as unhealthy as possible, so maybe we cooked the e.coli right out of it. Today I took this picture of Evie, gave it kind of a dreamy effect, and made it my screensaver. That's what the black is about--a place to put my icons. Brilliant! Tomorrow is 26th birthday. If you round to the nearest ten, it's not pretty. I'm starting to notice that I'm aging a little. Like my memory isn't as sharp as it used to be. They say that memory is the first thing to go. Also I can't see as well as I used to. They say that eyesight is the first thing to go. Also, my memory isn't as sharp as it used to be. My eyesight isn't as good either.

No comments: