banner hat 2

Friday, September 29, 2006

Pictures from 3 Days Ago



I had taken these a few days ago, and I had decided they weren't good enough to post. But I just opened them up again and I think I was just being too picky. We're heading to Washington this weekend for my friend Abby's pre-wedding extravaganza weekend. Shower on Saturday morning and bachelorette party on Saturday night. I'm going to party like it's 1999. But I really didn't party in 1999, so that wouldn't be much fun. Speaking of the year I graduated high school, when I was at the store yesterday there was one of those signs that said, "if you weren't born before this date then you can't buy tobacco." The date was 9/28/1988! That made me feel really old, since I was probably already holding hands by then.


No comments: