banner hat 2

Monday, September 25, 2006

Our Little Pumpkin



Maybe I should've waited until we went to the pumpkin patch to take these pictures, but I'm a little over anxious about it I guess. I love fall colors, not as much as summer flowers, but fall is fun. I remember last year at this time we would've been walking the streets with our little baby in a sling around one of our necks trying to keep her from crying. Then when we got tired of walking outside, if she was asleep, we'd hang the sling on a chair in the kitchen. I can't really go outside in the evening this time of year without thinking about that. It's funny how smells and sounds and coldish air can make you nostalgic like that. Kind of like when I smell peach cobbler it makes me remember home, or when I smell B.O. it takes me back to when we spent the weekend with Casey and Creepy Uncle Brock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny girl Sara! You could have left me out of your B.O. comment...just used Brock! Awesome pictures, by the way. I love black and white pictures with just one punch of color. They look neat.